Is your social media engagement adding the zing to your success recipe or is it the missing ingredient?! Social media is the best platform to market out your products and improve your business. It is the best medium to reach out your existing and new customers. Give patrons a sneak peek into the inner-workings of your restaurant. Or post your favorite staff tradition. There are many common social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and much more. All you have to do it create your business account and keep your business updates and news feeds regularly. With more than 200 million posts tagged #food and 23 million with #drinks, your posts can be easily some of the most popular types of content on Instagram.
Why social media – Instagram?
Your social media engagement can drive potential customers to your business. If you’ve ever logged onto Instagram, you’ll recognize that food porn is blooming and well. Undoubtly the very best way to promote your restaurant online is with high-excellence, drool-inducing photos. By using this app, you will be able to share your business images and reach out many potential customers. People usually don’t have much time reading out lengthy contents, but if you express them visually, it attracts many people. By using Instagram, you will be able to share images very quickly either you can use the existing image or take a new picture. You will be able to quickly respond to the feeds and comments. Hence you will be able to popularize your brand. It is cost efficient when compared to traditional marketing as you have to pay for the printing and publishing.
Make them hungry
You will be getting sufficient number of back links to your website and increase the traffic to your site, by doing this you will be ranked high on the major search engines. Many people search online for their requirements; if you actively sound on social media with good reviews, you will be able to generate many leads for your business. The more you share and post your business updates, you will be able to build a better relationship with your customers.
The pictures you share can be posted on all other social media platforms through Instagram. By default, your images are shared as public, and anyone can view it. People who are having a minimal budget for digital marketing can try using Instagram. The best way to improve your food business is through visual information. According to a survey done, 40 percent people respond to visual data more.
What to post for your food business?
If you are a newbie on Instagram, just check out these ideas to get started with your business profile. The best way to get popularized on Instagram is to reply spontaneously to the responses. You can just upload normal pictures and it is not mandatory to upload high-quality images.
- Upload your best cuisine images.
- Your new recipe.
- Your work place pictures, i.e., behind the scene images, staff pictures.
- Share some other famous and delicious cuisines and add few tag lines.
- Run some competitions for business which can be interesting to an audience.
We make it look good
Benefits of Instagram for your food business
Are you running a restaurant or any other food service business? Looking for the best way to market your business? Choose Instagram the best way to market out your brand. A survey says that marketing on Instagram will help in driving more customers than using any other social media platforms. Upload your videos and images and get many followers on the Instagram profile. You will be benefitted in many ways by using Instagram.
- Instagram is one of the most utilized and active social media platforms when it is compared to all others. You will always be connected with your customers and your fans online. You will be able to know your feedback and reviews this will help in building a loyal trust worthy relationship with your customers. You can just share an image of your cuisine and ask for their thoughts or feedback.
- You may not know that your brand would have already been popular on Instagram. People would have visited your restaurant, clicked images and would have linked to your business. Through this many other people can also visit your page and start following if your profile is found attractive.
- When you create a popular and exciting post, people start to follow you. The number of followers to your business you will be acquiring more popularity and reputation among the other business competitors.
- People use hashtags and add their posts. When they add hashtags to any place or location, it will create a link and land up to that profile page. If any user adds a hashtag and adds your business name a link will be created for your page. You will be able to receive many views and backlinks to your page.
- Try to cross post your images with hashtags on any other platforms also. People who are unaware of your appearance on Instagram will get to know, and they start to follow you.
- When you embed videos and content in your post, it can reach out to many people. You will not know who will share your videos on any other social media platforms.
- Try to build a relationship with your followers by following them back. Find what people like and try as much as possible to post that information and also search for those people and follow them.
- Like any other social media platform, Instagram also offers group and communities. Look for the right community and join there to update all your posts and feeds. This will help in improving the brand reputation and assists in driving sales.
- Posting on Instagram is free, so you can post as many images as you want. Posting one image per week also is fine, but it should be tempting and drawing more clients to your profile.
Marketing your food business is not tough now. Just create your profile on Instagram add the necessary related information and start posting your business images with information taglines and don’t forget to add the hashtags. Join Instagram and drive more business and sales for your company. The technology is improving in a much faster way, use the technology and promote your business, the traditional system of marketing has started to fade, and people are adopting the digital way to market their business. So don’t fall back in the race and let your competitors win.